Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,320 sqft, $162/sqft
The Beautiful Remodeled Home Has The Modern Mountain Feel and Boasts Over 1,500 Sqft Of Deck Space Both Front and Back. Whether You Gather Your Whole Group In Any Of The Several Large Entertaining Spaces Equipped With Wood Burning Fireplaces, Or Enjoy Cocktails In The Bar Area Between The Wine Room and Wet Bar, There Is Plenty Of Space For Everyone. This Home Is Conveniently Located Just About 30 Minutes From Denver and Close To The Mountains. Find Yourself Enjoying The Sauna After Work and The Mountains On The Weekends. Take Advantage Of Hoa Concerts, Trails, and One Of The Multiple Clubhouses With A Gym, Library and More.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,320 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,212 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,160 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 13,068 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 8351804
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Genesee
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Remodeled,Sauna,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by eXp Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.