Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,362 sqft, $156/sqft
Mountain living with an easy commute to Boulder, Golden, Arvada, Eldora Ski Area & Black Hawk Casinos. Natural gas fuels the (2) newer Rheem furnaces & hot water tanks. New w/i 5-6 years: *Many bright windows *Siemens electrical panels *All plumbing fixtures *$35,000 Fast 0.5 Biomicrobics advanced septic system *Carpet, vinyl & ceramic tile *Drywall, paint, cabinets & countertops *Extensive use of woodwork throughout including trim, doors and large beams in the great room area. Spacious with 3 bedrooms, a possible 4th and 3+ bathrooms. This property can be ideal for multi-generational families combining households or extended families. You will love the main floor master bedroom with a lavish, adjoining bath and laundry. Let your imagination go wild with the massive great room that was the heart of the previous CHURCH. Bus access to the coveted Coal Creek K8 & Ralston Valley HS. Two sheds with electricity and gas heaters (not tested). The seller will provide the well and septic tests.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,362 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,362 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 3 acres (129,809 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2219877
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Clear Creek Canyon
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1951
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Updated
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coal Creek Canyon
- Junior High: Coal Creek Canyon
- High School: Ralston Valley
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.