Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,831 sqft, $205/sqft
Unique, Geodesic Dome Roofed Home In Coal Creek Canyon - W/ Mountain Views From Every Window. This Home Features Wood Floors, Multiple Balconies, Passive Solar Heating & Endless Windows For Unstoppable Views. Bright & Sunny Main Floor Living Room Has Soaring 20+ Ft Ceilings, & Windows Surrounding The Room Letting In Striking Light. Wrap Around Balcony Provides 180 Degree Views From Denver To The Continental Divide. Kitchen Has 2 Peninsulas For Endless Counter Space, Tile Counters & Backsplash, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, & Stainless Steel Appliances. The Roof Has Ben Certified and Has A 5 Year Guarantee On The Work. This Space Is Perfect Escape For Guests With One Bedroom and Full Bathroom. Fully Finished Basement Provides Great Additional Living Space. The Iron Spiral Staircase Is The Showpiece Of This House - It Even Has A Fireman™s Pole So You Can Slide From Top To Bottom!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,831 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,831 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,341 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (104,544 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9242704
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Coal Creek Heights
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air,Solar Passive,Stove
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Pellet Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Foyer/Entry,Pantry,Smoke Free,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Gutters,Solar
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coal Creek Canyon
- Junior High: Coal Creek Canyon
- High School: Ralston Valley
Listing by Redfin Corporation
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.