Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,444 sqft, $200/sqft
Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity To Truly Live The Colorado Lifestyle! This Beautiful Mountain Home Near Gross Reservoir and Eldora Mtn Boasts Many Features That You Need To See Such As City Views From The Deck, A Theater Room With Wired Surround Sound, and In-Floor Radiant Heating. Even Though The Home Was Only Built In 2002, It Just Got New Carpet, Paint, Flooring, and Tile. The Sellers Left The Counters For Buyer's Personal Preference. The Sellers Even Left A Season's Worth Of Split, Seasoned Firewood For The Beautiful Fireplace. The Home Is On A School Route, So Its Plowed Every 4 Hours During Inclement Weather. The Post Office, Coffee House, Last Stand Tavern, Wondervu Cafe, Gas Stations, and Even Day Care Are Close By! and With Rates On The Rise---Ask About The Assumable Va Loan With A Rate Of 3.75%!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,444 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,444 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (46,174 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8095892
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Coal Creek Heights
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Hot Water,Radiant
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Plank Vinyl
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Home Theater,Master Suite,Speakers, Built-in
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Gutters,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coal Creek Canyon
- Junior High: Coal Creek Canyon
- High School: Ralston Valley
Listing by Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.