Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,950 sqft, $329/sqft
A Special 1922 Tudor/Revival Home (European Influence), Known For The Unique Curved Roof With 1.5 Acres Of Park Like Land..You'll Have Your Own Private Forest and Gazebo. This Is A Unique and Special Home! The Home Has Been Completely Renovated Both Inside and Out and Has Maintained The 1920's Features, Along With Adding High-End Upgrades. It Has A Gated Entrance, Three Custom Patios, Ditch and Well Water Rights, 3.5 Heated Garages, Seated Kitchen Fireplace, Induction Stove, Radiant Heat In Several Living Areas, and Three Master Bedrooms. The Roof Was Replaced In 2017. This Beautiful Country Estate Is In Golden, Very Near Colorado Mills Mall and The I-70/6th Ave Interchange. Book Your Showing Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,950 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,733 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 634 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (66,000 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2757671
- On Market: 01 days
- County: Golden
- Neighborhood: Wide Acres
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1932
- Heat: Baseboard,Radiant
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Kitchen,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pet Free,Remodeled,Security Entrance,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Welchester
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Redefy
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.