Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,908 sqft, $230/sqft
Updates Currently Being Made To The Home - Come By and Take A Look! Fall In Love With Mountain Living! Easy With An Open Floor Plan, Tons Of Windows For Lots Of Natural Light, Rustic Sawmill-Hewn Wood Accents, and Remodeled Kitchen With Ash Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops and Large Island. Separate, Cozy Guest Unit Above The Garage With Bath and Private Deck. Spacious Wrap-Around Deck For Summer Entertaining, and A Wonderful Garden Area With Waterfall. Great Community With Low Taxes and Beautiful Views. Close To Golden Gate Canyon State Park, Hiking, Fishing and The Great Outdoors, 20 Minutes To Golden. Diamond In The Rough - House Needs Tlc and Deck Repair - Priced Accordingly. Roof Replaced In 2012, Newer Furnace and Water Heater. Furniture and Some Decor Negotiable. Home Warranty Included. *** Motivated Seller - Priced Reduced For Quick Sale ***
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,908 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,908 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (60,984 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5627295
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Gilpin
- Neighborhood: Golden Gate Park Estates
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area,Utility Shed
- District: Gilpin RE-1
- Elementary: Gilpin County School
- Junior High: Gilpin County School
- High School: Gilpin County School
Listing by Keller Williams Foothills Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.