Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 12,710 sqft, $181/sqft
2.14 Acres in Lakewood - The address is Golden and the governing body is the City of Lakewood. 2 buildings comprised of 12,710 SF under roof. 9 total drive-in doors. Minimum ceiling height is 14'. Main building includes a mezzanine for additional square footage The current use of the property is an Automotive repair business that currently produces income from tenants as well as the owner/operator business. Current leases in place provide for mutual termination or extension. The business can also be purchased separately from the Real Estate transaction. Fabulous redevelopment play, see zoning allowances by the City of Lakewood. 1370 Simms is just 1 block south of W Colfax and in close proximity to both Light Rail and Bus Stations. Check out the drone video of the property using this link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/260236301 Property Brochure can be viewed and downloaded using this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MVbik-ZEdpXsgC9s5nZWAnp6V3y00WI2/view?usp=sharing
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 12,710 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (94,395 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9309970
- On Market: 05 days
- Neighborhood: None
- Type: Commercial
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 30
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1971
- Heat: Space Heater
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Roof: Metal,Other
- Flooring: Concrete
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.