Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,436 sqft, $183/sqft
Beautiful Home Nestled In Desirable Neighborhood In Golden. This Brick Home Is A Huge Corner Lot With An Amazing Yard For Buyers To Add Their Own Personal Touch With A Cover Patio. Brand New Roof, Gutters and Downspouts (1 Yr) New Furnace, New A/C Unit, New Interior Paint. Featuring 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath Main Floor, 3/4 Bath In The Master Bedroom, Wood Burning Stove On Main Floor, Finished Basement With New Flooring, 1/2 Bath, Non Conforming Bedroom, With Lots Of Lighting and Beautiful Wood Burning Stove In Basement. Favorite Shops & Restaurants Including Colorado Mills Mall At Your Doorstep, 10 Mins To Mountains, 15 Mins To Downtown, No Hoa™s Is A Plus. Easy Access To I-70. This Is A Must See Home...
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,436 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,400 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,218 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 12,616 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 3910446
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: APPLEWOOD WEST
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Maple Grove
- Junior High: Everitt
- High School: Golden
Listing by Modern Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.