Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,393 sqft, $197/sqft
Available Mid April 2019. Beautiful Upscale Finishes - Granite Counters, Designer Color & Tile Packages. Soft Close Sleek Design Cabinets, Cafe Series Stainless Appliances Including A 6 Burner Gas Range, Wide Plank Wood Floors, Elegant Interior Trim. 8' Doors and 10' Ceilings. Conveniently Located Near Colorado School Of Mines, Nrel, So Table Mountain Trails, Public Transportation. Historic Golden Area Offers Unique Shopping, Dining, Golf, Hiking, Denver West & Colorado Mills Shopping. Nestled In The Foothills With Views All Around. Www.Goldenmesahomes.Com
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,393 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,493 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 900 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,463 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 4529554
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Golden
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Other Multi-unit
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Pleasant View
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.