Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,518 sqft, $217/sqft
Open House Saturday 3/23 1-3pm! Modern Show Home On Country Acreage - The Combination Of Modern Aesthetic and Quiet Country Living Makes This Exceptional Offering Stand On Its Own. Sits On A Private Cul-De-Sac Overlooking 2 Acres Of Open Space. You Must See This Open Concept Stunner As High End Finishes and Custom Features Abound. Light Floods The Space and Custom Woodwork and Exotic Materials Are Tastefully Showcased Within Its Design. The Chefs™ Kitchen Features High End Appliances. The Main Floor Features 3-5 Br (Two Are Currently Set As Home Offices But Could Easily Be Converted) and 3 Ba. A Stunning Handcrafted Barn Door Opens Into The Master Suite With spa Inspired 5 Piece En-Suite Bath (*htd Flr). The Lower Level Is Built For Entertaining With Another 3 Br and 2 Ba. Highlights Include The Custom Wine Closet, Wet Bar, and Pool/Gaming Area. The Oversized Garage Rounds Out The Space With 20' Ceilings. Seller Offers $35k Concession For Landscaping To Suit Buyer.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,518 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,518 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 12,504 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 9835009
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: West Woods
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Raised Ranch
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Security System,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Solar,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by Open Door Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.