Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,155 sqft, $200/sqft
Move In For Christmas! $7000 Builder Allowance If Closed By Dec 20th. Granite Counters, Kitchen Island. Sleek Design Self Close Cabinets, Stainless Steel Cafe Series Appliances Including Gas Range, Wide Plank Hardwood Floors, Elegant Interior Trim, 8' Doors, Designer Color and Tile Packages. Near Nrel, School Of Mines & Denver West Or Light Rail. Just Minutes To All Golden Has To Offer, Dining, Shopping, Boutiques, Hiking, Golf... ....Visit Www.Goldenmesahomes.Com
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,155 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,155 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,250 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 5669965
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Golden
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Other Multi-unit
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Handicap Accessible,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Shelton
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.