Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,318 sqft, $188/sqft
Spectacular Mountain Views, Views, Views! Prestigious Community! Grand Entry! Custom Ranch, Marble and Hardwood Flooring. Spectacular Open, Curved Staircase To Lower Level.Timeless, Maple Cabinetry Throughout, Kitchen Includes Double Ovens, Gas Cooktop Range, Walk In Pantry, and Granite Countertops. Large Open Concept Family Room With Tons Of Natural Light and Fireplace. Main Floor Study With Tons Of Built Ins! Formal Dining Room and Living Room. Large Master Suite With His and Hers Closets, and 5 Piece Master Bath With Jetted Tub! 9 To 13 Foot Ceilings. Terraced Garden Area In Backyard Contains Peach, Nectarine, Apple, Pear, and Asian Pear Trees.Large Storage Area W/Shelving, Solid Construction Built On 32, 12 Ft Caissons. 2 X 6 Exterior Walls With R-19 Insulation, Silent Floor System, French Drain Around Exterior Walls. 2 Hot Water Heaters/2 Furnaces With Separate Temperature Controls Upstairs/Downstairs For Energy Saving Capabilities. Move In Ready! Original Owners.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,318 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,649 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 13,199 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 2022187
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Mesa View Estates/6th Avenue West Estates
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other)
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kyffin
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.