Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,027 sqft, $144/sqft
A Rare Find For Immediate Occupancy In This Lavish 5027 Square Feet Home With Fantastic Mountain and Partial View Of Hyatt Lake. The House Has Lots Of Open Space and Natural Light, Five Bedrooms Including A Lavish Master Suite, 2 Family Rooms, 2 Wet Bars and More. It's Perfect For Entertaining, Large Families, Hobbies, Home Business and More. Price Reduced To Encourage Investors and Customers With A Creative Mind To Finish To Their Taste. The Must-See Property Is Located In Unincorporated Jefferson County and No Hoa, Home Is #8 On The Hyatt Lake Waiting List, This Position Transfers To The New Owner.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,027 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,027 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 15,834 sqft (0.36 acres)
- MLS ID: 7515003
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Car-O-Mor
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Vanderhoof
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by Catch & Release Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.