Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,736 sqft, $174/sqft
Back On The Market...Buyer's Contingency Fell Through. Spectacular Custom Home. 30,000 Sf Cul-De-Sac Lot. Amazing Mountain Views. Adjacent Van Bibber Open Space. This Home Has It All! Soaring 2-Story Family Rm. W/Double Sided Fireplace & Built-In Book Case. Chef™s Kitchen W/Sub-Zero & Bosch Appliances, Cherry Cabinets, Island Seating & Breakfast Nook. Large Trex Deck W/Incredible Western Views & Built-In Gas Grill. Main Flr. Study W/French Doors, 2 Main Flr. Powder Rms, Inviting Master Suite W/Luxurious Bathroom, Walk-In His/Her Closets & Private Door To Deck. Upper Level: 2 Bdrms W/Jack-N-Jill Bath, Walk-In Linen Closet, Guest Suite & Full Bath. All Bdrms Have Walk-In Closets. Lower Level: Open Rec Rm, Theater Rm W/Seating & Fireplace, Craft Room, Sauna, Guest Bedroom, Full Bath & Storage Rm. 3 Car Over-Sized Garage W/Built In Cabinetry. Professionally Landscaped W/2 Water Features, Lighting, Putting Green, Mature Trees, Huge Covered Patio & Shed. Buyer To Assume Solar Panel Lease.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,736 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,181 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,776 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 30,694 sqft (0.70 acres)
- MLS ID: 6626349
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Arvada
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Handicap Accessible,Home Theater,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Sauna,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Solar,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Vanderhoof
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.