Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 3,261 sqft, $165/sqft
Beautiful Brand New 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Maintenance - Free Patio Home. Located In A Quiet Gated Community. This Open Home Features All Appliances Included and An Open Floor Plan Perfect For Entertaining Guests. Kitchen Includes Double Oven With Large Utility Sink. Bonus Room Off The Main Level Which Would Be Perfect For An Office/Study. Master Bedroom Is Conveniently Located On The Main Floor With Its Own Private Bath. The Exterior Is Covered By The Hoa, Along With Easy Access To Employment Centers, Denver West and Colorado Mills Shopping and Dining. This Is A Great Value and A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 3,261 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,631 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,530 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4,870 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 2165289
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: The Gardens at Table Mountain
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Builder: CalAtlantic Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.