Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,999 sqft, $275/sqft
A True Horse Lover's Dream Home! This Piece Of Colorado Heaven Is Conveniently Located A 10 Min. Drive To Downtown Golden and 25 Mins To Downtown Denver With Pristine Views Of North Table Mountain From All Areas Of The Home and 1.5 Acres Of Useable, Flat Land. A Modern Farmhouse Estate That Is Complete With A 4 Horse Barn and Tackshed, Garages For 5 Vehicles and A Home That's Spacious and Very Well Built, Using Only The Highest Quality Materials. The Charm and Originality Of This Home Will Appeal To Those Looking For A Non cookie-Cutter Home That Has Warmth and Refinement. A Car Enthusiast Or Workman Will Appreciate All Of The Extra Special Details In The Garages Like Heating, Cooling, Air Compression Among Other goodies. The Barn, Fenced Patures, and Backyard Are All Outdoor Spaces You and Your Family Can Enjoy For Years To Come. After An Active Day Of Tending To Horses Or Shopping In Golden, This Is The Home In Which You Can Relax In, Enjoy Your Company Or The Peace and Quiet.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,999 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,740 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,555 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (65,340 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6082219
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: North Table Mountain
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1966
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Fenced Pasture,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.