Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,719 sqft, $231/sqft
Custom Built and Frank Lloyd Wright Inspired, This Walk-Out Ranch Has Been Meticulously Maintained and Beautifully Updated. From The Moment You Walk In, Prepare To Be Blown Away By The Stunning Views From Almost Every Window. Open Gourmet Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home, Featuring Washed Copper Breakfast Bar, Newer Appliances, Butlers & Walk-In Pantry. Private Deck, Fireplace & Sitting Area Adorns The Master Suite, Along With Custom Cherry Closet & 5-Piece Bath. The Basement Is Complete With Full Kitchen, Workshop, Homework Area, Giant Steam Shower, Media Room & Custom Rock Fireplace. Impeccable Construction and Condition Has Been Enhanced With Brand New Paint & Flooring, Along With Many Updated Systems. Professionally Landscaped Grounds Expand Over An Acre & Boast Gardens, Water Features, Fire Wall and Hot Tub. Just Steps Away From A Private Trail Head For Biking and Hiking, Not To Mention Easy Access To Denver, Boulder and Downtown Golden. This Is Colorado Living At Its Finest!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,719 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,641 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,351 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (47,916 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4016729
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Table Mountain
- View: City View,Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Firepit,Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.