Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,829 sqft, $189/sqft
Beautiful Golden Home W/ Dominant Unobstructed Mtn & City Views From Inside & Out Backing To Greenbelt & Trail System! Best View Lot In Popular Mesa View Estates At End Of Private Cul De Sac! Open Floor Plan In Great Condition. Ez Access To Light Rail, Co Mills, Green Mtn, Hayden Park, I-70, Hwy 6, & Red Rocks. Gardener's Home Well Irrigated. 3 Car Garage & 2 Story Lay Out. Maintained Very Well Incl New Roof In 2017, Mahogany Floors, Hardie Plank Siding, & Pella Windows. Buyer To Verify Sq Ft.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,829 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,829 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,332 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6,879 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 6714501
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Mesa View Estates/6th Avenue West Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kyffin
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by REVOLUTIONARY REALTY LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.