Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,802 sqft, $178/sqft
Exceptional Panoramic City Skyline and Mountain Views! This Solid Brick Ranch With Walkout Basement Ready For Your Personal Touches On A Full Acre Of Flat Land With Plenty Of Space To Grow. The Perfect Location On A Paved Accessible Flat Street, Yet Still Secluded In The Close In Foothills With Surrounding Trees For That Mountain Home Feel and Your Privacy. Enjoy Your Morning Coffee With Views, Or Entertaining Your Friends and Family On The Deck With The Evening City Lights In The Background. Situated In Panorama Heights In Mr-1 Zoned District. Buyer To Verify The Number Of Horse (S) And/Or Accessory Buildings/Barn Size Allowed By County. Gas Line Is Located On The Property, Should Prospective Buyers Want To Convert Electric To Gas.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,802 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,702 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,100 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (43,750 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6360685
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Panorama Heights
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1976
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.