Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,139 sqft, $231/sqft
Escape To Your Own Private Retreat Nestled In Look Out Mountain! Gorgeous Great Room That Takes In The Phenomenal Views. Continental Divide Views Will Take Your Breath Away. You'll Never Want To Leave Home. Floor To Ceiling Windows On Both Levels Provide Ambient Light and The Feel Of The Outdoors. This 4-Bedroom, 3-Bath Home On Top Of Lookout Mountain Is A Unique Find. 1 Acre Of Property. Multiple Decks and Patio To Enjoy Outside Living. 2 Car Detached Garage. Deer, Elk, Fox and Wild Turkeys Will Be Your Neighbors. Additional 1 Acre Lot Available Next Door For $295,000.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,139 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,939 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,316 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 42,160 sqft (0.97 acres)
- MLS ID: 2267120
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Lookout Mountain
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1947
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.