Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,910 sqft, $223/sqft
Beautiful, Bright, Sunny Home In Genesee Village With The Best Views In The Neighborhood From Every Window and Two Spacious Decks! Adjacent To Open Space Overlooking Pond and Evergreen-Covered Mountains With City Views. Updated Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Stove; Inviting 5-Piece Master Bath With Soaking Tub. 5 Minutes To I-70, 25 Minutes To Downtown Denver, 15 To Evergreen!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,910 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,284 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,043 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5,877 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 5092743
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Village At Genesee
- View: City View,Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by ROCKY MOUNTAIN REAL ESTATE INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.