Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 8,604 sqft, $273/sqft
Wow, What An Opportunity To Own Your Own Slice Of Paradise In Genesee With This Custom Home Situated On 35 Acres! The Location Is Perfect With Its Proximity To Downtown Denver In 30 Minutes and An Hour To So Many World Class Ski Resorts. The Interior Offers Beautiful Architectural Details Including A Wood & Beam Ceiling In The Great Room and A 20™ Wall Of Windows To Enjoy The Ponderosa™s & Aspens In The Foreground Of The Majestic Peaks Of Mt. Evans. and The Icing On The Cake Is An Awesome Firepit Deck To Relax and Enjoy The Privacy & Tranquility The Lot Offers While Taking In The Beauty Of The Spectacular Sunsets!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 8,604 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,419 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,965 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,525,907 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2264061
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Genesee
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Hot Tub/Spa,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Kentwood Real Estate City Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.