Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,931 sqft, $372/sqft
Incredible Value, Amazing Views, This Lovely Home Has It All. Enjoy Your Private and Serene 35 Acres (About Half Of Which Are Gently Rolling Pastures) Of Valley and Mountain Terrain From This 4 Bed 3 Bath Home. All Rooms Are On The Ground Floor. Only A 15 Minute Drive Up The Beautiful Canyon From Quiet and Charming Downtown Golden. Watch For Wildlife Galore Throughout The Old Ponderosa Pines, Wildflowers and Tall Grasses. Take In The Mountain Views From Each Room! Long Southern Exposure Keeps The Home Cozy In The Winter and Cool In The Summer. Entertain Your Guests From The Large, Open Concept Kitchen W/ 5 Burner Gas Range and Gorgeous Granite Countertops. Horse Lovers Can Ride From The House To Miles Of Scenic Dirt Roads and Trails. The Property Boasts A 4 Stall Horse Barn That's Ready For Horses, Or To Be Converted Into Additional Entertainment Space!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,931 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,931 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,524,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2098915
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: GOLDEN
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Internet Access (Wired),Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mitchell
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by First Summit Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.