Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,303 sqft, $454/sqft
This 19.39-Acre Rocky Mountain Estate Includes A Custom-Built Passive Solar Home. Enjoy Your Own Mountainside, Seasonal Streams, Meadows & Forests. Majestic Views In All Directions. The 2-Story Home Walks Out On 2 Levels. Enter To A Large Family Room With Wood Burning Stove, Wall Of Windows, & Sliding Doors That Open To The Flagstone Patio. 2 Bdrms, Full Bath, & A Music Room. Upstairs The Main Level Features Vaulted Ceilings & Walls Of Windows. Living & Dining Rms Open To The Kitchen & Breakfast Nook Featuring Quartz Counters & Ss Appliances. The Master Suite Opens To A Deck & French Doors Lead To A Private Library/Study. Attached Is A 4-Car Garage. Your Guests Will Be Enchanted By The Recently Renovated 1442 Sq. Ft. Studio With Ss Appliances, Porcelain Floors & Huge Master & Deck. Plus A 2-Car Garage. An Additional 2-Car Garage Is Provided For All Of Your Toys. The Views Are Protected By 176 Acres Of Open Space. Ez Commute To Boulder, Golden, Interlocken, Denver and Dia.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,303 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,303 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 19 acres (844,749 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2548203
- On Market: 5 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Coal Creek
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Hot Water,Solar Passive
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Front Porch,Garden Area,Patio,Satellite Dish,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coal Creek Canyon
- Junior High: Coal Creek Canyon
- High School: Ralston Valley
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 14
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.