Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,865 sqft, $247/sqft
Extraordinary Custom Mountain Estate On 10 Beautiful Acres Bordering Open Space. It Will Only Take A Short Drive From Denver and Minutes From Golden On Well Maintained Mostly Paved Roads To Reach This Elegant Home. Very Bright With High Ceilings On All 3 Floors It Shows Impeccable Craftsmanship In The Several Upgrades. You Can Easily Entertain A Crowd In The Open Living Areas Or Outside In The Spacious 2 Sided Deck Admiring The Pastoral Panoramic Views. In The Mornings Or Late Afternoons Deer and Foxes May Visit Coming Out Of The Nearby Forest. The Separate Hot Tub Or The Barbecue-Smoking Cabana Will Keep You Sheltered While You Enjoy Rain, Snow Or The Changing Season. Imagine Yourself Living In This Peaceful Oasis, So Close To Work and With Easy Access To The High Country.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,865 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,865 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,145 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10 acres (443,920 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2709777
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Golden
- Neighborhood: Lookout Mountain
- View: City View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Hot Water,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile,Spanish Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Sauna,Skylights,Smoke Free,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Satellite Dish
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.