Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,994 sqft, $476/sqft
Absolutely A Incredible Rare Opportunity! 362 Acres Which Could Be Kept Sacred To Yourself By Just Improving The Existing Home, Or You Could Look Into Subdividing and Profiting From The Land! You Could Build Homes Upon The Future Subdivided Land and Capitalize Upon The Amazing Homes You Will Build! To My Best Personal Observation The House Is In Good Structural Condition and You Could Really Make The Current Home One Amazing Home! The Design Is Actually Quite Good! With Some Changes To The Bathrooms and Updating The Kitchen and Flooring You Could Turn This Home Into A Colorado Paradise! Imaging Having Your Own Hiking Trails On Your 362 Acre Property! It Is Unknown The Condition Of The Well and Septic As This Home Is Estate Owned. Wood Rock Rd Runs Thru The Property and Jots Out Through The Neighbors Property and Then Comes Back Into The Property At It's Back End. Essentially You Are Buying A Small Mountain With Some Gentle Sloping Land With A Designated Wet Land That Feeds The Ponds!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,994 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,994 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,997 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 363 acres (15,804,439 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6152360
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Golden
- Neighborhood: Acreage
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Pond/Lake,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mitchell
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by URBAN COMPANIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.