Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,861 sqft, $373/sqft
Cozy, Secluded and Conveniently Located Next To Highway 6 and 58 Making Commutes To Denver and Boulder A Piece Of Cake. The House Has Some Of The Best Views In Golden. You Can See The Foothills and Northtable Mesa From Almost Any Room In The House. New Hardwood Custom Flooring, Rustic Bathrooms, A Fenced In Yard and Firepit. Kitchen Has Stainless Appliances. Ample Parking and Single Car Garage. Wonderful Neighbors. Stumbling Distance To 5 Breweries and Downtown Golden. Lots Of Room To Entertain. The House Is A Great Rental Or A Wonderful Place To Raise 2 Kids and A Dog Or Cat. (Without A Doubt - If Golden Continues On The Growth Trend That Boulder Has Been On - This House Will Be Worth A Million Someday Down The Line. You Can Not Beat The Privacy)
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,861 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,361 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 500 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,988 sqft (0.25 acres)
- MLS ID: 1582546
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Dennis 2nd resub
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood
- Interior Features: Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Brokers Guild Classic
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.