Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 5,053 sqft, $143/sqft
Absolutely Stunning 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Single Family Home With Incredible City View In The Heart Of Nature. A Little Tlc Will Go A Long Way With This Home. An Open Layout and Huge Windows Immerse You In The Evergreen Trees Outside. Architecturally This House Is A Work Of Art. High Ceilings and Sky Lights Flood In The Light. Large Walk-Out Basement With Wet Bar. Multiple Fireplaces and Vaulted Ceilings Accent The Atmosphere. Formal Dining Room and Eat-In Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Dual Oven and An Island. Gorgeous Patio With A Panoramic View Of Denver. Also Has A Detached 2 Car Garage and Massive Sun Room. Brand New Roof and Deck. Great Bones! Call Now To Schedule Your Private Showing! *selling As - Is*
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 5,053 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,053 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 863 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 1 acres (59,885 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2711866
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Lookout Mountain
- View: City View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1936
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Patio,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.