Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,752 sqft, $314/sqft
Mid-Century Modern Brick, One Of A Kind Family Home On A Large Lot. Beautiful Mature Pine and Maple Trees, Front and Back, 2 Blocks From N. Table Mountain Hiking and Biking Trails. Vaulted Ceilings. Freshly Painted Interior With Completely Remodeled Garden Level Bedroom and Bathroom. Eat-In Kitchen With Brand New Lg Appliances, and Large Fenced Yard Ideal For Pets With A Large Storage Shed. A Profusion Of Windows Allow A Wealth Of Natural Light. Heated Garage With Epoxy Floor. Stunning Views Of North & South Table Mountain. This Home Allows You To Take Full Advantage Of The Active Lifestyle Golden Has To Offer. Ride Your Bike On Easley Road and Enjoy A Road Biker™s Dream Or Take A Short Ride Into Downtown Golden On A Paved Bike Path. Meet Friends At One Of The Many Local Breweries Just Down The Road. Great Access To Red Rocks, Colorado School Of Mines, and Easy Entrance To I-70 For Skiing. This Home Has It All! Quick Possession Available.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,752 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,752 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 12,405 sqft (0.28 acres)
- MLS ID: 5392039
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Crestview
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1960
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Smoke Free,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Gutters,Patio,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by Equity Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.