Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 1 Bath, 2,503 sqft, $998/sqft
Welcome To The Elk Creek Ranch! Over 239 Acres Of Prime Ranch Land Located At The Base Of The Rocky Mountains In Golden Colorado! Incredible, Breathtaking Front Range Views! Located Just 25 Miles From Downtown Denver. This Ranch Is Truly A One Of A Kind Property That Has Been In The Same Family For Over 40 Years! The Elk Creek Ranch Borders Nation Forest and Is Just Around The Corner From Golden Gate State Park! This Property Includes A North House Built In 1908 Which Is 1519 Sq Feet, South Home Built In 1940 and Is 1609 Sq Feet. 1690 Square Foot Barn With Hay Loft, 1050 Sq Foot Detached Garage. The Elk Creeks Flows Across The Ne Corner Of The Property. Water Rights Include 3 Wells and Green Water System Which Contains 2 Active Springs. A-2 Agriculture Zoning With Acres Of Hay and A 30 Acre Enclosed Horse Pasture! Excellent Paved Access From Golden Gate Canyon Rd. Do Not Miss Out On This Once In A Lifetime Opportunity To Own A Piece Of The Rocky Mountains!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 2,503 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,503 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 894 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 239 acres (10,410,840 sqft)
- MLS ID: 1564565
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Golden Gate
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Farm and Ranch
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1900
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mitchell
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Keller Williams Action Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.