Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,540 sqft, $205/sqft
Enjoy The Convenience Of City Life While Living In The Calm and Beauty Of The Mountains. Spectacular Skyline Views From This 1.5 Ac Family Home W/ In-Law Suite. New Paint Throughout, and Hard Wood Floors Were Just Refinished. Four Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms, and Second Kitchen Area! Over-Sized Garage, Walk-Out Unfinished Basement. Multi-Zone Hot Water Baseboard Heat; Fireproof Steel Roof W/Additional 6 Foam Insulation. Led Exterior Lighting, Concrete Fireproof Deck. Concrete Chimneys. Two Fan Forced Wood Burning Stove Inserts. Rock Fireplace Wall Was Built From Rocks Harvested On Property When House Was Built. New Hw Heater and Refrigerator. New Septic In 2015.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,540 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,550 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 990 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (65,720 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8441094
- On Market: 4 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Panorama Heights
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1965
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Suite,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other)
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rocky Mountain, RE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.