Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,478 sqft, $212/sqft
Stunning 2015 Custom Built, Eco-Friendly Ranch Sitting On Â½ Acre Lot In North Table Mountain W/Direct Access To Hiking, Biking, Views & Native Wildlife.Â high-End Custom Features Include A Breathtaking Open Floor Plan Accented By Vaulted Ceilings W/Solid Timber Beams, Custom Windows Capturing Panoramic Views Of Downtown Denver & Table Mountain, Huge Quartzite Center Island & Countertops Throughout, Marble Backsplash, High-End Appliances, Full Wet Bar, Hardwood Throughout Main Level, 3 Full Beds & Baths W/Laundry On The Main, Marble Tile Surrounding 5-Piece Master Bath, & 1000+sqft Covered Treks Deck Extending To The Master Suite. Lower Level Features A Walkout To The Covered 1000sqft Patio, Wood Mosaic Bar, Huge Living Space For Entertaining, A Full Bath & A Jack/Jill, 4 Bedrooms, & A Movie Room.Â just 5 Min To Downtown Golden, 20 Min To Downtown Denver, Walking Distance To The Bike Park & Brewery, & Easy Mountain Access!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,478 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,478 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,239 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 22,279 sqft (0.51 acres)
- MLS ID: 8721164
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Whispering Creek at North Table Mountain
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Lighting,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.