Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,907 sqft, $271/sqft
Golden Is Arguably One Of The Best Places To Live On The Front Range and Finding Move-In Ready Homes That Back To Open Space and Have Amazing Mountain Views Are Hard To Find. Look No Further! This Well Kept Home With A Great Location Is What You Have Been Searching For. The Tripp Ranch Neighborhood Is An Excellent Setting With Easy Highway Access and A Paved Trail That Leads To Downtown Golden To Make Walking, Running Or Biking Into Town An Enjoyable Activity For You and Your Family. Direct Access Through The Backyard and Adjoining Open Space To Apex Park Delivers Hiking Options To One Of The Areas Best Trail Systems. Top All Of The Location Benefits Off With A Well Kept, Open Floor Plan, A New Roof, Newer Furnace, Pella Windows, Newer Central Air, Whole House Fan, Stainless Steel Ge Cafe Series Appliances, Weather Monitored Sprinkler System, Great Storage, Valuable Outdoor Living Spaces Plus A Guest Suite With A 3/4 Steam Shower Bath and You Can't Go Wrong With This Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,907 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,907 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 737 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,228 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 7547199
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Tripp Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Shelton
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.