Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,575 sqft, $378/sqft
Location! Location! Location! Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage, Ranch Style Home With Walkout Basement In Golden Eagle Ridge Neighborhood. You'll Love The Recently Renovated Kitchen With Whirlpool/Kitchen Aid Appliances, Lazy-Susan Cabinets, and Granite Counter Tops. Family Room In The Basement With Natural Lighting Provides For A Warm and Cozy Environment. Main Floor Living Room and Dining Area Have Been Updated With Hardwood Floors. Both The Main Floor and Basement Bathrooms Renewed Recently With Heated Flooring In Basement. Renewed Windows and Sliding Doors Are A Real Benefit For Energy Efficiency and Cleaning. Shed In The Backyard Holds All Outdoor Equipment. Home Includes Private Rear Patio and Covered Front Patio Replaced By Trex. No Hoa Makes Life Easier. Just Steps To Golden Trail System and Neighborhood Playground. Walk To Light Rail Or Apex Park Within Minutes Or Drive To Downtown Denver In 20 Minutes Or Skiing Resorts In An Hour.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,575 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,575 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 663 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5,724 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 9637134
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Lakota Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Other
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Shelton
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by USRealty.com, LLP
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.