Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 7,936 sqft, $239/sqft
At The End Of A Cul De Sac, This Luxurious Custom Home On Almost One Acre Is Located Prestigious Table Mountain Meadows West. This Incredibly Rare Home Has Amazing Mountain Views, An Indoor Lap Pool As Well As An Outdoor Pool/Hot Tub, Front Yard Water Feature and Backyard Entertaining Area. An Entertainers Dream! With A Six Car Garage, This Is A Car Enthusiast's Dream. The Home Features A Gourmet Kitchen, Walkout Basement, Wine Cellar and Workout Area. The Walkout Basement Opens To An Entertaining Mecca With Lovely Pool, Hot Tub and Large Patio. A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 7,936 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,774 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,823 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 43,322 sqft (0.99 acres)
- MLS ID: 7513367
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Table Mountain Meadows West
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pool, Indoor
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Hot Tub/Spa,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Fairmount
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Arvada West
Listing by Equity Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.