Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,811 sqft, $248/sqft
Wow, Better Than A Duplex! 2 Separate Houses*give You The Opportunity To Live In One and Rent The Other-Added Income! Darling Homes In Golden W/Fresh Paint & New Carpet*move In Ready*live In One & Rent The Other*fully Fenced Separate Yards, Storage Shed For Each Home*loaded With Tenant Possibilities From The School Of Mines, Red Rocks Community College, Colorado Mills, Denver West & Jefferson County Courthouse Employees*red Rocks Light Rail Station Close By*mountain/ Mesa Views*great Investment*separate Utility Meters (Gas, Electric, Water)*washer/Dryer Hookups In Both Houses*new Kitchen and Bathroom Floors*newer Roofs, Gutters, Downspouts (2017)*all Appliances Included*easy Access To Us-6, I-70, C-470 & Highway 93*welchester School District*great Residential Location Close To Shopping & Restaurants At Colorado Mills & Denver West Village*drive/Bike To The Heart Of Downtown Golden*near Red Rocks Amphitheater & Lookout Mountain*quick Commute To Downtown Denver & Boulder
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,811 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,811 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,350 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 9875945
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Pleasant View
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 7
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room,Ceiling Fan,None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Updated
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Welchester
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.