Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,612 sqft, $356/sqft
*open Houses: Saturday and Sunday 11/17 and 11/18, 12pm-4pm* Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity To Own A Stunning Custom-Built House Nestled In The Center Of Golden. You Are Greeted By 10' High Ceilings, Natural Light, Hand Scraped Hardwood Floors, Solid Core Doors, An Open Floor Plan, Including A Main Level Master Suite. The Gourmet Kitchen Has Brazilian Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Is Perfect For Entertaining. Bring Your Most Discerning Guests Up To Enjoy A Stunning Panoramic View Of Mt Zion and South Table Mountain From Your Private Rooftop Deck. Enjoy The Convenience Of An Oversized 2-Car Garage With A 10' High Door. In The Neighborhood: Coffee, Craft Breweries, Clear Creek, Restaurants, Golden Community Center, Library, Parks, Farmer's Market, Recreation Paths and Trails. Proximity To World Class Hiking, Skiing, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, and Kayaking.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,612 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,612 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,211 sqft
- Lot size: 3,500 sqft (0.08 acres)
- MLS ID: 5916082
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Barbers
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Other Multi-unit
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mitchell
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by ROBIN WOOD REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.