Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,300 sqft, $203/sqft
Luxury End Unit At Briarwood Commons In The Heart Of Downtown Golden. Spacious Open Floor Plan Featuring Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings On Main Level, Granite, Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer. Private Main Level Master Suite. Upstairs Features 2 Additional Bedrooms, Bathroom, and A Loft. Relax On The Private Patio. Newer Furnace, Water Heater, and Ac. Unfinished Basement With 9ft Ceilings Awaits Your Personal Touch. Walk To Downtown Golden and Enjoy The Trails, Hiking, and Biking In The Area. Easy Commute To Boulder, Denver, and The Mountains. Enjoy Maintenance Free Living. Welcome Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,300 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,093 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,207 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7217600
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Downtown Golden
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Gutters
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mitchell
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.