Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,798 sqft, $259/sqft
Rare Walk-Out Ranch With Main Level Master! Great Outdoor Spaces To Enjoy The City and Mountain Views. Warm and Inviting Living Room With A Wall Of Windows, Vaulted Ceiling and Gas Fireplace. Entertain In Style In The Formal Dining Room Featuring Wet Bar and Direct Access To Expansive Deck. Kitchen Features Granite Counters, Double Oven and Breakfast Bar. Main Floor Master Bedroom With Vaulted Ceilings, Private Balcony and Spa-Like Bathroom. Walk-Out Lower Level Features Family Room, Bedroom Suite, Plus Two Additional Bedrooms and Full Bath. Large Lot Surrounded By Open Space On Three Sides. Genesee Offers 11 Miles Of Hiking Trails, 1200 Acres Of Open Space, 2 Pools, 4 Tennis Courts & Award-Winning Schools.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,798 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,798 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,370 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 20,038 sqft (0.46 acres)
- MLS ID: 2608731
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Genesee
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Dining Room,Living Room
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Dog Run,Front Porch
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Ralston
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Kentwood City Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.