Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 1 Bath, 1,083 sqft, $363/sqft
Make Your Dreams Come True With This 1 Acre Lot, Bungalow and Two Storage Sheds Located In A Prime Location. Lots Of Options: Build Your Dream Home and Garage, Rent Out The Home While Working On New Concepts With City.on Original Septic Right Now, Public Sewer Is Available At Each End Of Deframe Street and Property Already Has Public Water. Close To 6th Ave and I-70 Takes You To The Mountains For Hiking, Biking, Camping Or To The Slopes For Skiing. Light Rail Transit Stops Are Less Than Two Miles From Home. Shopping, Fine and Casual Dining, and Entertainment Are Nearby. Not Many Lots These Days In West Jeffco Has This Amount Of Potential. Please Feel Free To Contact Me Anytime! 1-10-19 Property Interior Has Been Updated On The Inside and New Flooring! Home Sold As Is!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 1,083 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,083 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 43,516 sqft (1.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 5331292
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: COLORADO MILLS
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 12
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1934
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: No Stairs
- Litchen Appliances: Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Welchester
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by Go Colorado Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.