Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,223 sqft, $290/sqft
City and Mountain Views. Permitted Open Concept Remodel, New Windows, New Doors, New Permitted Septic, New T & G Blue Pine Vaulted Ceilings, New Kitchen With Granite, Under-Counter Pebble Ice Machine, and Soft Close Kitchen Cabinets, New Main Level Bathroom, New Built In Office With Granite, Guest Murphy Bed and Barn Door, New Built In Pantry, New Laundry Room and Large Cedar Closet, New Carpet and Tile, Central Forced Air Heating System, Home Security Camera System, New Front Porches and Carport, New Front Patio and Landscaping, New Garage Door and Openers, 2 Raised Garden Boxes 16x7 Ft, Custom Insulated Dog House With Dog Run, 3 Additional Outbuildings. 2.6 Acres Ag Horse Property, Gentle Slope, Usable Pasture. Road and Dirt Work Complete and Level For Barn and Corral Behind Home. Year-Round Access, County Cleared Roads, 15 Miles To Boulder, 12 Miles To Golden, 25 Miles To Downtown Denver.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,223 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,223 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 560 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 3 acres (114,127 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3656083
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Blue Mountain Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 10
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1963
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Fully Furnished,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,T&G Ceilings,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Dog Run,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Playground Area,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Woods
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Golden
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.