Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,178 sqft, $340/sqft
Built Into A Rock-Out Cropping, This Custom Home Exudes Casual Elegance. Enjoy City and Mountain Views From Every Window. High End Finishes Throughout Including A Chef's Kitchen, Bamboo Flooring, Custom Cherry Cabinets, Radiant Heat, and Solar Energy. Main Floor Master and Laundry, With The Luxury Of An Elevator, Make This Mountain Home Accessible To All. Finished Oversized 3 Car Garage Is Perfect For Storing All Of Your Toys. Privacy and Peace Within 20 Minutes Of Boulder, Denver, and Golden.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,178 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,172 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,013 sqft
- Lot size: 3 acres (149,411 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8393177
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Blue Mountain Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Woods
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Ralston Valley
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.