Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Bed , Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Dream home location on 40 acres in Coal Creek Canyon with well maintained access. Surround yourself in this lush forest, many potential building sites, offering great views of the Continental Divide and city lights. Several year round springs run thoughout the property creating a unique grotto-like plant effect. An active forestry operation and established tree farm in the American Tree Farm System, (ATFS). ATFS Number CO-120. The owners enjoy the benefit of forestry agriculture property tax zoning in Boulder County. Forestry practices overseen by the Colorado State Forest Service have produced a property with incredible views and abundant wildlife including trophy mule deer and wild turkeys. Easy access to Boulder, Arvada, Golden, Nederland and Eldora Mountain Resort ski area.
- Status: Active
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 40 acres (1,742,400 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4025038
- On Market: 3 days
- County: Boulder
- Neighborhood: Walker Ranch Area
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View,Valley
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built:
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Boulder Valley RE 2
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.