Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,938 sqft, $294/sqft
Just 1.5 Miles Up Coal Creek Canyon, Yet Far Enough Away To Feel Like Your Own Private Oasis. Close To Amenities, This Beautiful Colorado Pine Log-Home Has Views From Almost Every Window and Is Surrounded By Rock Outcroppings Which Glow At Sunrise. Watch The Sunrise From Your Main Floor Master Bedroom Or Enjoy A Glass Of Wine On The Deck While Looking At The City Lights Off In The Distance. The Home Is Rich With Warm Wood Accents, Radiant In-Floor Heat, Central Vacuum and Multiple Decks and Outdoor Spaces To Enjoy The Gorgeous Views. The Walkout Level Features A Light and Bright Recreation and In-Home Spa/Meditation Area Complete With Dry Sauna. The Heated, Two Story-Barn Is Perfect For Horses, Car Collectors Or Hobbyists. Wonderful Hiking Right Out Your Door! With 3.4 Acres To Call Your Own, You Have Every Opportunity To Relax and Un-Wind, All Within A Quick and Easy Drive To Boulder, Golden and Arvada. Amazing Internet Service Through Mountain Broadband; Terrific Community Water
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,938 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,938 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,824 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 3 acres (147,886 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9082998
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Blue Mountain Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 1 Free-standing,Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Sauna,Security System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Gas Valve,Gutters,Lighting
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Woods
- Junior High: Drake
- High School: Golden
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.