Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 1 Bath, 732 sqft, $301/sqft
This Beautiful Home In The Golden Pines Community Has Been Well Maintained and Renovated. This Home Features A Beautiful Impressive Floor Plan, New Carpet, New Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances, Updated Full, Jack-And-Jill Bathroom With New Vanity, Tile Flooring, and Tub/Shower. The Home Is Sited In A Prime Location, Just A Bike Rides To Colorado Mills Outlet Mall. Once Inside You Will Be Amazed At The Open Floorplan. This Beautiful Home Has 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, With 1 Reserved Parking Spot. This Home Also Includes A Small Storage Closet Just Outside Of The Front Door, Laundry In The Lower Level Of The Building. One Pet Is Permitted. This Home Will Not Last, So Do Not Let This One Get Away! Bldg I, As In Isaac, Unit #1, Located On The Garden Level You May Dial My Second Line Should You Have Difficulty Reaching Me. +233553078202
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 732 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 732 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7350047
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Golden Pines
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Welchester
- Junior High: Bell
- High School: Golden
Listing by OWUSU REALTY LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.