Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Bed , Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY ! Old growth forest coupled with the creek traversing the property below rock outcroppings make this a special piece of land. Direct access into Roosevelt National Forest with thousands of acres to explore. Multiple building sites available...Continental Divide views, or build over Beaver Creek and listen to the water flow past the home. This parcel is part of SKYE CREEKS RANCH a pristine and natural 135 acre property. Minimal restrictive covenants will be developed with the buyer to insure that the property remains pristine and natural for generations to come. EASY ACCESS off of a county maintained road, yet the property feels remote and secluded. Minutes to downtown Boulder, Golden, or DIA...this property is perfect for your daily commute. VERY FAVORABLE TERMS for owner financing...PLEASE NOTE: NOT SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE. Property cannot be sub-divided. Prefer that prospective buyers use this as their primary, or secondary residence.
- Status: Active
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,535,490 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3049368
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: N/A
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built:
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Steven Floyd Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.