Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Bed , Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY ! EASILY accessible but feels remote and secluded. Unique layout allows you to build your dream home between massive rock outcroppings with spectacular views of the continental divide...and then have a wilderness camp on the creek...this property is part of Skye Creeks Ranch and is located minutes from Boulder, Golden, Denver or DIA ! New road off of a county maintained road makes access a breeze ! Electrical is very near the building site. Adjacent to Colorado State Land that leads into Golden Gate State Park, and Jeffco Open Space...hike for days ! King Soopers, and Sprouts are just minutes away...This parcel is flat and gently sloping down to Beaver Creek...so it is easily walk-able...or perfect for creating a sanctuary for horses or other livestock. Pristine natural environment perfect for your dream home. NOT suitable for marijuana related use, commercial use, or short term rentals. Property cannot be sub-divided.OWNER FINANCING / EXCELLENT TERMS !
- Status: Active
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,535,490 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4764224
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: N/A
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built:
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Steven Floyd Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.