Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Bed , Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Rare, Private & Secluded 2.5 acre home site is located off a quiet country lane in heart of Historic Rural Greenwood Village's coveted neighborhood of Country Estates, near the Highline Canal, Trails & Open Spaces. Perfect for Your Dream Home, this gently sloping meadow with a bit of Mountain View to the west is set back up off Willamette Lane & accessed by private driveway easement. This serene lot is surrounded by fine acreage properties. Feels like you are in the country while being only minutes to restaurants, shopping, schools, clubs & golfing. This Private Lane affords an escape to a park-like world, peace & fun, as it is not a thru street. Experience the area & imagine the excitement of designing home or family compound in this quiet country setting. It is one of the few last equestrian friendly neighborhood conveniently located for easy commutes. There is a gate code/lock box. Subdivision plat is available. The larger Lot 1 is for sale & the smaller Lot 2 is sold.
- Status: Active
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 3 acres (108,900 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4927274
- On Market: 11 days
- Neighborhood: Greenwood Village
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built:
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Littleton 6
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Kentwood Co at Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.