Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,041 sqft, $207/sqft
This Rare Brick Colonial In Prestigious Belleview Village Features 3 Stories Of Living Space Including Its Play Room Attic and Surprise Bonus Room Off The Children™s Bedrooms. The Kitchen and Appliances Were Updated Just One Year Ago, Hardwood Floors Were Added and The Basement Was Converted To A Theater, Bar Room and Additional Recreation Space. The Spectacular Backyard With Its Pool, Hot Tub and Party Bar Make This Home The Quintessential Family Home. At Our Value Pricing Additional Updating Will Put You In Line With Other Homes In The Area.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,041 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,041 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,745 sqft
- Lot size: 23,261 sqft (0.53 acres)
- MLS ID: 4277952
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: Belleview Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Handicap Accessible,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Pool, Private,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Field
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.