Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,710 sqft, $314/sqft
Exceptional Top Of The Line Appointments Throughout, Âœnano Doors That Open To An Extraordinary Outdoor Kitchen and Entertaining Space, Superior Location and Better Than New Condition Define This Extraordinary Preserve Custom Home. It Has Been Remodeled From Top To Bottom With New Hardwood Floors, A Top Of The Line Custom Kitchen, New Baths, Concrete Patios and New Stucco, Windows and Doors. It Is In Better Than New Condition With Gorgeous Gardens and Incomparable Outdoor Living Spaces That Feature A Custom Fireplace and A Sun and Weather Protective Cover. It Doesn™t Get Much Better!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,710 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,739 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,992 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 22,913 sqft (0.53 acres)
- MLS ID: 5989038
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: The Preserve at Greenwood Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Gas Grill,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Lenski
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Littleton
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.